The Code of Business Ethics is a set of principles that summarize a Company's ethical standards. Its purpose is to guide employees in making good judgments regarding their work. This training is designed to help employers comply with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Federal Sentencing Guidelines (FSG), and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics provides training on ethical behavior for both staff and supervisors. Organizations need to train their employees in what is considered ethical behavior.
The goal of this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics training is to guide the trainee through the Organization’s Code and help them to develop a working knowledge of what it is and how it applies to their job.
As with all other HR Classroom trainings, any organization can quickly and easily bring their employees up to speed on these issues as well as fully document trainee activity. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
- Introduction to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Obeying the Law, Rules and Regulations
- Your Relationships at the Company
- Conflicts of Interest
- Insider Trading
- Confidential Information
- Corporate Opportunities
- Payments to Agencies/Consultants
- Handling Company Resources
- Recordkeeping & Retention
- Competition and Fair Dealing Antitrust
- Ethical Conduct
- Federal Contracts Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Violations and Disclosure
- Internal Controls
- Gifts and Campaign Contributions
- Protection and Proper Use of Company Assets
- Responsibilities regarding proprietary information
- The Work Environment Health and Safety
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Enforcing the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Reporting any Illegal or Unethical Behavior/No Retaliation
- Compliance Procedures
- Quizzes and final review quiz
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.