The goal of the Sexual Harassment Training is to help you prevent all occurrences of sexual harassment in your workplace.
In our Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness training your employees will learn what constitutes violations of your company's standards and policies and the EEOC laws that govern sexual harassment. Our interactive training will assure you that all of your employees know and understand the simple standards concerning violations of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sexual Harassment Training Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes
Participants will learn to:
- Identify sexual harassment behavior and issues and stop them
- Identify the difference between sexual harassment and discrimination
- Distinguish between the work and social environments and identify boundaries
- Minimize conflict and maximize the effectiveness of employees who handle sexual harassment complaints
- Recognize correct and incorrect behavior
- Use interviewing techniques to draw out information from all involved parties (management only)
- All employees will become aware of the laws covering sexual harassment so they can stop any incidents before they occur
We have participants taking our programs throughout many counties and cities in the state of Louisiana. Some of the most common areas include: Baton Rouge, Benton, Denham Springs, Houma, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Monroe, New Orleans, Shreveport, Ville Platte, Watson and Zachary.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.