Provide an overview and basic knowledge of industry permit to work requirements.
- Introduction to Permit to Work
- Life Cycle of a Permit to Work
- Identify need for work permit
- Prepare work site for authorized work
- Raise and issue work permits
- Monitor work for compliance
- Receive end of day report
- Close work permit
- Legal responsibilities
- Permit to Work (PTW) key players
- An examination of the relationship between those issuing permits and those working under PTW
- PTW documentation
- Contractor working
- Hot work
- Working in confined spaces
- Working at height/roof work
- Working with hazardous substances
- Work requires energy (electrical, pneumatic etc.) isolation
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.