CFR 1910.21-30 Subpart D
This course provides knowledge to conduct a hazard assessment of walking working surfaces.
Areas covered include floors, wall openings, stairways, platforms, ladders and scaffolds as well as all elevated work.
- Key terminology and concepts
- The consequences of poor housekeeping
- The difference between standard rail guards and handrails
- Hazards of wall and floor holes
- Specifications for safe design and construction of fixed general industry stairs
- Minimum requirements for dock boards
- Proper care and use of portable ladders
- General scaffolding requirements
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.