This course provides delegates the knowledge of the basic federal and state regulations, components of a SWPPP and construction site Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Describe the two main drainage types (surface and subsurface) and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Describe the regulations requiring SWPPP
- Discuss the meaning site BMPs
- Describe the implementation of Construction Site Best Management Practices
- Describe a sample Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and the items it must include
- Install various types of erosion control materials
- Interpret Grading & Drainage
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.