This course provides delegates the information they need to properly document and display OSHA logs.
- Specific OSHA forms for reporting
- Logs of work-related injury forms including OSHA 300 log
- Medical concerns
- Types of injuries and illness that must be reported
- Recording criteria
- How to know if you're exempt from recordkeeping requirements
- Resources to answer questions about OSHA recordkeeping
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.