OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
This class is a Basic H2S Training course aimed at personnel who risk exposure to hydrogen sulfide.
- Actions and Alarm notifications
- H2S detected Procedures
- Common names where H2S can be ordinarily found
- H2S % vs. PPM
- Physical properties and characteristics of H2S
- Physiological effects of exposure to H2S
- Respiratory equipment
- Escape breathing apparatus
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Importance of a correct facemask fit
- Testing procedures
- Fit test
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.