29 CFR 1910.95
This course will train delegates on the impact of noise and how it may affect hearing.
Train workers on the proper selection and caring of hearing protection.
- Explain how noise impacts hearing
- Identify the noise levels
- Describe types of hearing protectors, how they are selected for a job, and their advantages and disadvantages for controlling noise exposure
- List the correct use, care, and maintenance practices for hearing protection
- Describe how a hearing conservation program is designed to safeguard your hearing
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.