29 CFR 1910.120
Content fulfills the OSHA training requirement under 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for either the annual HAZWOPER Refresher or 40-hour refresher training requirements.
- Safety and Health Programs
- Site Characterization and Analysis
- Site Control
- Medical Surveillance
- Hazard Controls
- Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination and Other Topics
- Emergency response and Hazardous Waste
- HAZWOPER at RCRA Sites
- Emergency Response to Hazardous Substances
- Review of the Five Appendices in the HAZWOPER Standard
- Hazard Identification and Control of Hazards
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.