Fall Protection training provides knowledge to employees who may be exposed to hazards involving falls in the workplace.
- Regulatory Information
- General Protection Concepts
- Walking/working surfaces
- Guardrail Systems
- Safety Nets
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems and Positioning Devices
- Fall Protection Equipment-anchor systems, snap hooks, carabiners, lanyards, lifelines, rope grabs, winches/tripods
- Protection from Falling Objects
- Ladder Safety-general requirements, fixed & portable ladders
- Working over or near water
- Planning & monitoring
- Scaffolding Safety Awareness Introduction-Rescue Importance; Rescuer Responsibilities
- Rescue hazards & principles
- Review of Rescue Equipment
- Rope Rescue Systems (belay, knots, rappelling)
- Mechanical advantage systems (winches, block/tackle)
- Rescue Anchor Systems & Equipment
- Rescue of injured personnel using a litter
- Rescue Planning & Emergency Management
The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training.SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.