This course is designed to teach students that Defensive Driving is the responsibility of everyone who operates a vehicle in our roadway community. This course will teach students to recognize hazards, understand the defense, and act correctly in time.
The employer must ensure that each operator is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
This class will cover the following subjects:
Distracted and Impaired Driving
Conditions of Roadways
Enjoy the Benefits of the Best Louisiana Defensive Driving Course Including:
- Insurance discount qualification up to 10% per year for 3 consecutive years
- Ticket dismissal to keep your driving record clean
- Refreshed and improved road knowledge
- Easy to complete with a 100% course passing rate
- Satisfaction assured with dedicated customer service
- Approved by the State of Louisiana in accordance with the Louisiana Revised Statutes 22:1404 (re designated r.s. 22:1457)
Online SELA website, Scheduled On-site Class, Program Package purchase.
SELA training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1.
Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training.
SELA Safety Council LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria’s.
SELA Safety Council LLC Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.