Target Audience: All
Objectives/References: Various standards, techniques and best practices
- Obtain knowledge and understanding of the Chemical Carcinogens safety
- Understand the properties and how that relates to actual, real life
- Understand and recognize the health effects and conditions of Chemical Carcinogens
- Upon successful completion of this section, the student shall be able to:
- Understand the basic first aid for a Chemical Carcinogens.
- Obtain knowledge to make risk-based response decisions for using of Chemical Carcinogens
- Evaluation of exposures in the workplace involves identification of potential hazards followed by characterization or estimates of the level of those hazards.
- Worker exposures to Chemical Carcinogens in the air as well as through skin contact should be measured to determine whether the hazard needs to be controlled.
- Biological monitoring, such as measuring of Chemical Carcinogens and its metabolites properties and evaluate worker exposures.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. SELA Safety Council, LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
SELA Safety Council, LLC. Copyright© 2020 All rights Reserved
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.