How to protect yourself from exposures of butadiene and the protective action levels.
Target Audience: All
Objectives/References: Various standards, techniques and best practices
- Upon successful completion of this section, the student shall be able to:
- Obtain knowledge and understanding of the Butadiene safety
- Understand the properties and how that relates to actual, real life
- Understand and recognize the health effects and conditions of Butadiene
- Understand the basic first aid for a Butadiene.
- Obtain knowledge to make risk-based response decisions for using of Butadiene
- Evaluation of exposures in the workplace involves identification of potential hazards followed by characterization or estimates of the level of those hazards.
- Biological monitoring, such as measuring of Butadiene and its metabolites properties and evaluate worker exposures.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) refers to training that is delivered in a virtual or simulated environment, or when instructor and learner are in separate locations. Virtual instruction environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience.